Dear friends of Centinera Resort & Camping , we are happy to wish you a safe welcome to our Resort and campsite!
In order to share carefree and unforgettable holiday moments with you again, we have prepared a special programme that will fully protect you and provide a safe and relaxed stay in our Resort and campsite.
„Safe Space Program“ is designed to minimize any risk, because every step we have taken while preparing it has been designed to make you feel relaxed and make your stay exactly as you imagined it!
In order for you to contribute to your own safety, please cooperate and follow our advice:
- Respect social distance.
- Wash your hands often.
- Use disinfectant dispensers within the facilities.
- Follow and respect our house rules and the Safe Space Program.
- We kindly ask all guests to report any symptoms of illness to the hotel staff!
SAFE SPACE PROGRAM COMPLIES WITH THE WORLD AND NATIONAL STANDARDS IN FORCE.
In order to offer you a safe and carefree stay, we follow the instructions and advice of the world and national authorities on a daily basis.
- All employees have been trained to maintain cleanliness and hygiene in accordance with the standards of the Safe Space Program.
- We check the health of all our employees on a daily basis (by taking body temperature and checking for possible symptoms of illness).
- All general measures to prevent illness transmission are implemented and complied with in our facilities, with great emphasis on precise instructions on how guests should behave for even greater safety.
- In order to adhere to basic hygiene standards, our facilities are provided with hot water and liquid soap, as well as hand sanitizers.
- Disposable masks and gloves are available upon request.
- The methods of cleaning and disinfection of all communal areas, rooms and toilets have been enhanced and adapted, with the use of the highest quality cleaning agents prescribed.
- Guests are ensured privacy and safe distance from others during meals.
- Our rich buffet offer in the restaurants is additionally protected by safe partitions and is served by the restaurant staff.
- In our accommodation units, we implement the “100% privacy - no entry” policy throughout your stay, which means that our employees will enter your accommodation unit for cleaning, tidying or changing bed linen only at your invitation.
If you have any questions concerning our accommodation, mobile homes or services that we provide please feel free to contact us! We are looking forward hearing from you!Contact now